Our new, top-of-the-line tractors and trailers are stylish, comfortable, and functional. Generous compensation packages and benefits include medical/dental insurance, life insurance, paid vacations, bonuses, and you are home every weekend. Most importantly, we believe in creating a culture of safety for all employees, as well as those with whom we share the road. We pride ourselves on our commitment to work together as a team, providing the best possible customer satisfaction and driver experience.
Are you looking for a flatbed or curtain van truck-driving career that gives you what you deserve? Olmsted Transportation offers you the best available combination of home time, driver pay, consistent freight, and high class equipment to keep you comfortable on the road. Check out our fleet on the Gallery Page.
At Olmsted, we offer solid pay and benefits, as well as great relationships and many other factors that make this a great place to work. We believe that our culture is as valuable to the success of our drivers as anything else we offer. As a values-based company that puts a high premium on respect, integrity, and honest, we put relationships above all else. We know that if we treat drivers fairly, the company will in turn be successful and everyone will prosper.
A successful professional driver at Olmsted Transportation is one who:
- Desires the opportunity for great compensation and career advancement
- Currently has a CDL Class A
- Is at least 21 years of age
- Has no more than two (2) moving violations within the previous three years
- Has no DUI or DWI convictions within the past five years
- Is able to pass a USDOT physical, pre-employment drug test, and road test
- Has a passport or enhanced driver’s license and can enter Canada
Contact us today to jump start your career and begin your greatest driving experience!